Sign Up for Class
1. Choose a class below, then click on the appropriate button to link to the registration page. Member and Non-Member, or other pricing options may apply. If you don’t see the button below, registration is not yet available.
2. While registering you will have the option of paying online with your credit card or sending a check to our mailing address.
3. For registration questions, cancellations or changes, submit an email to registration
Pass the Float Test
1. New rowers must pass a Float Test prior to rowing, and returning rowers must re-test every five years (not necessary for Winter Conditioning classes).
2. SRA does not conduct tests, so follow instructions on the Float Test Form to identify a location, complete the test, and obtain lifeguard signature.
3. Bring your signed form to the first day of class, or send to our mailing address.
Adult Team Competitive Rowing
The Masters Competitive classes will focus primarily on technical skills and all around development with a focus on small boat work being emphasized. Competitive class members are expected to participate in scheduled regattas, as well as commit to a strong attendance and workout policy as established and communicated by the coach. This class will include both on-the-water and land training including erg tests and other racing selection processes, erg workouts, and mandatory off-day workouts.
|Early Morning Team|
|Coach: Tom Woodman, Aidan Hennessey and Derek deLeuw|
|Mon, Wed, Fri 5:00am-7:00am||Sept 3rd – Oct 31st|
|Mid Morning Team|
|Coach : Kelley Pope and Aidan Hennessey|
|Mon, Wed, Fri 8:30am-10:30am||Sept 3rd – Oct 31st|
|Evening & Weekend Team|
|Coach: Elise Kelly and Dennis Ferrer|
|Tu, Th 6:30pm-8:30pm
|Sept 2nd – Oct 30th|
This class will take a new rower to the next level of proficiency and provide an introduction to racing for those that are interested. Focus is on developing technique, rowing as a team, race tactics and fitness. More advanced boat handling skills, equipment care, rowing technique and fitness training are covered by this program. Participants will be part of the novice team for 6 to 12 months or until certified by the novice coach to proceed to the experienced class level. Prerequisites: Successful completion of the SRA beginning class series (LTR I and II) or equivalent.
|Early Morning||Sept 3rd – Oct 31st||5am-7am||M/W/F||$420|
|Mid-Morning||Sept 3rd – Oct 31st||8:30am-10:30am||M/W/F||$420|
|Evening||Sept 2nd – Oct 30th||6:30pm-8:30pm
Information for Rowers Team Uniforms: SRA will submit one group clothing order this season for all rowers. Competitive youth and adult rowing classes do have required regatta uniforms.
Regatta Dates/Event Information The SRA Club Calendar contains all upcoming regatta dates and event information. Please be sure to check it out.