Fall 2015 Events:
|Sept 20:||Row for the Cure||Seattle, WA||TBA||All Experienced Masters|
|Oct 4:||Tail of the Lake||Seattle, WA||TBA||All Juniors & All Masters|
|Oct 14-19:||Head of the Charles||Boston, MA||TBA||Varsity 8+ Juniors* & Select Masters|
|TBD Oct.||Novice Scrimmage||SRA||N/A||Novice Juniors & Masters|
|Nov 1:||Portland Fall Classic||Portland, OR||TBA||All Experienced Juniors, Select Novice Juniors*, & All Masters|
|Nov 7:||Green Lake Frostbite||Seattle, WA||TBA||Novice Juniors & Masters|
|Nov 8:||Head of the Lake||Seattle, WA||TBA||Varsity and JV 8+ Juniors* & Select Masters|
|Dec. 18||Captains Races||SRA||N/A||All Juniors|
|Dec. 27||SRA Alumni Race||SRA||N/A||Alumni and Select Experienced Juniors*|
|Jan. 31:||Ergomania||Seattle, WA||$20||TBD|
* Ability to bring “all” junior rowers depends on the number of seats available for racing. SRA cannot guarantee participation at these regattas.
** ALL master rowers MUST register prior to each regatta regardless of your payment method.
Steps to register for regattas:
1) Click the “Register and Pay Now” button above.
2) Sign in to your Online Thriva Account. (You must be registered for a class and have a current SRA membership for the regatta’s to be available in your account)
3) Select the “Buy” tab
4) Select the regatta(s) you plan on attending (Masters – Please make sure you have made it clear to your coach which regattas you are available!)
5) Payment **Please note that rowers will not be allowed to race if they have not paid prior to regatta.
6) Please contact registration for more information regarding regattas and or questions regarding payment/registration.
If you have selected to pay for your regatta fee by check please drop off payment in the black mailbox in the boathouse or mail to the address listed below:
Sammamish Rowing Association
PO Box 3309
Redmond, WA 98073