2015 events are being updated…
Spring 2015 Events:
|March 8:||OAR/Vashon Scrimmage||SRA||Included in class fee||All Juniors|
|March 14:||Green Lake Scrimmage||Green Lake||Included in class fee||All Juniors|
|March 21:||Green Lake Regatta||Green Lake||TBA||All Masters|
|March 22:||Pocock Scrimmage||SRA||Included in class fee||All Juniors|
|March 28:||Mt. Baker/Everett Scrimmage||SRA||Included in class fee||All Juniors|
|March 25-29:||San Diego Crew Classic||San Diego, CA||TBA||Select Experienced Juniors and Masters*|
|April 4:||Husky Open||Seattle, WA||Included in class fee||Select Experienced Juniors*|
|April 4:||Lake Oswego Scrimmage||SRA||Included in class fee||All Juniors|
|April 11:||Holy Names/Everett Scrimmage||Seattle, WA||Included in class fee||All Junior Girls|
|April 12:||Lake Stevens Regatta||Lake Stevens, WA||TBA||All Masters|
|April 24-26:||Brentwood Regatta||Brentwood, Canada||Included in class fee||All Juniors|
|May 2:||Opening Day||Seattle, WA||TBA||Select Experienced Jrs & Masters*|
|May 15-17:||Northwest Junior Regionals||Vancouver, WA||Included in class fee||All Juniors|
|June 10-14:||Youth Nationals||Sarasota, FL||TBA||Select Qualified Juniors*|
|June 26-28:||Northwest Masters Regionals||Vancouver, WA||TBA||All Masters|
* Ability to bring “all” junior rowers depends on the number of seats available for racing. SRA cannot guarantee participation at these regattas.
** ALL master rowers MUST register prior to each regatta regardless of your payment method.
Steps to register for regattas:
1) Click the “Register and Pay Now” button above.
2) Sign in to your Online Thriva Account. (You must be registered for a class and have a current SRA membership for the regatta’s to be available in your account)
3) Select the “Buy” tab
4) Select the regatta(s) you plan on attending (Masters – Please make sure you have made it clear to your coach which regattas you are available!)
5) Payment **Please note that rowers will not be allowed to race if they have not paid prior to regatta.
6) Please contact registration for more information regarding regattas and or questions regarding payment/registration.
If you have selected to pay for your regatta fee by check please drop off payment in the black mailbox in the boathouse or mail to the address listed below:
Sammamish Rowing Association
PO Box 3309
Redmond, WA 98073