|Mar 19||Green Lake Spring||Seattle,WA||Novice Juniors &Masters|
|Apr 1-3||San Diego Crew Classic||San Diego, CA||Select Junior and Master Crews Only|
|Apr 2||Husky Open||Seattle, WA||Select Master Crews Only|
|Apr 10||Spring Sprints||Lake Stevens, WA||Masters|
|Apr 17||Rose City Invitational||Vancouver, WA||Experienced Juniors and Select Novice Juniors|
|Apr 29-May 1||Brentwood||Mill Bay, Canada||All Juniors|
|May 7||Opening Day||Seattle, WA||Select Junior and Masters|
|May 19-22||Youth Regionals||Vancouver, WA||All Juniors|
|June 10-12||Youth Nationals||Princeton, NJ||Qualifying Junior Crews|
|June 24-26||Masters Regionals||Vancouver, WA||All Masters|
* Ability to bring “all” junior rowers depends on the number of seats available for racing. SRA cannot guarantee participation at these regattas.
** ALL master rowers MUST register prior to each regatta regardless of your payment method.
Steps to pay for regattas:
1) Once you have received an email from the SRA indicating that the regatta fee has been added to your acount, you can click the “Pay Now” button above.
2) Sign in to your Online Thriva Account.
3) Your account balance will be displayed. Click “Make a payment” and follow the prompts.
4) Payment is required prior to the regatta unless otherwise indicated.
5) Please contact email@example.com for more information regarding regattas and or questions regarding payment/registration.
If you have selected to pay for your regatta fee by check please drop off payment in the black mailbox in the boathouse or mail to the address listed below:
Sammamish Rowing Association
PO Box 3309
Redmond, WA 98073