|March 16:||Green Lake Regatta||Green Lake||$46||Juniors & Masters|
|March 30:||Everett Tri-Meet||Everett||n/a||Juniors|
|April 6:||Husky Open||Seattle, Wa||n/a||Select Exp. Juniors|
|April 13:||Rose City Invitational||Vancouver Lake||$50||Select Exp. Juniors|
|April 13:||Novice Regatta||Lake Stevens||n/a||Juniors|
|April 14:||Novice Regatta||Lake Stevens||$40||Masters|
|April 25-28:||Brentwood||Mill Bay, Canada||$315||*Juniors|
|May 4:||Opening Day||Seattle, Wa||$40||Select Jrs & Masters|
|May 16-19:||NW Jr.Regionals||Vancouver, Wa||$315||*Juniors|
|June 4-10:||Youth Nationals||Oak Ridge, TN||$1,000 Deposit||Juniors|
|June 21-23:||NW Masters
|July 10-14:||Club Nationals||Indianapolis, IN||$1,000 Deposit||Select Juniors|
|August 3:||Summer Extravaganza||Seattle, Wa||$46||Select Jrs & Masters|
|August 27:||Fall Varsity
|Sept. 3:||Fall Masters Begin||SRA||$385||Masters|
|Sept. 3:||Fall Novice
|Sept. TBD:||Fall BBQ||Marymoor Park||TBD||ALL SRA|
|Sept. 15:||Row for the Cure||Lake Union, Seattle||$44||Select Jrs & Masters|
|Sept. 29:||Tail of the Lake||Lake Union, Seattle||$38||Select Jrs & Masters|
|Oct 6:||Head of the
|Lake Union, Seattle||$36||Juniors|
|Oct 16-21:||Head of the Charles||Boston, MA||$1,000 Deposit||Select Jrs|
|Oct 27:||Portland Fall Classic||Portland, Or||Masters $42Juniors $168||Select Jrs & Masters|
|Nov 2:||Green Lake Frostbite Regatta||Seattle, Wa||$46||Select Jr.s & Masters|
|Nov 3:||Head of the Lake||Seattle, Wa||$40||Select Jrs|
* Ability to bring “all” junior rowers depends on the number of seats available for racing. SRA cannot guarantee participation at these regattas.
** ALL master rowers MUST register prior to each regatta regardless of your payment method.
*** Novice Juniors only need to pay for Brentwood & NW Regionals – All other regattas are included in the class fee. ALL regatta fees are included in the Experienced Juniors class fees (except Nationals).
Steps to register for regattas:
1) Click the “Register and Pay Now” button above.
2) Sign in to your Online Thriva Account. (You must be registered for a class or have a current SRA membership for the regatta’s to be available in your account)
3) Select the “Buy” tab
4) Select the regatta(s) you plan on attending (Masters – Please make sure you have made it clear to your coach which regattas you are available!)
5) Payment **Please note that there is a $10 dollar late fee for any regatta payments received 10 days after the regatta has taken place.
If you have selected to pay for your regatta fee by check please drop off payment in the black mailbox in the boathouse or mail to the address listed below:
Sammamish Rowing Association
PO Box 3309
Redmond, Wa 98073