|Sept 20||Row for the Cure||Seattle, WA||TBA||All Experienced Masters|
|Oct 4||Tail of the Lake||Seattle, WA||TBA||All Juniors & All Masters|
|Oct 14-19||Head of the Charles||Boston, MA||TBA||Varsity 8+ Juniors* & Select Masters|
|TBD Oct||Novice Scrimmage||SRA||N/A||Novice Juniors & Masters|
|Nov 1||Portland Fall Classic||Portland, OR||TBA||All Experienced Juniors, Select Novice Juniors*, & All Masters|
|Nov 7||Green Lake Frostbite||Seattle, WA||TBA||Novice Juniors & Masters|
|Nov 8||Head of the Lake||Seattle, WA||TBA||Varsity and JV 8+ Juniors* & Select Masters|
|Dec. 18||Captains Races||SRA||N/A||All Juniors|
|Dec. 27||SRA Alumni Race||SRA||N/A||Alumni and Select Experienced Juniors*|
|Feb 6||Ergomania||Seattle, WA||$20||TBD|
|Mar 19||Green Lake Spring||Seattle,WA||TBA||Novice Juniors &Masters|
|Apr 1-3||San Diego Crew Classic||San Diego, CA||TBA||Select Junior and Master Crews Only|
|Apr 17||Rose City Invitational||Vancouver, WA||TBA||Experienced Juniors and Select Novice Juniors|
|Apr 29-May 1||Brentwood||Mill Bay, Canada||Inc.||All Juniors|
|May 7||Opening Day||Seattle, WA||TBA||Select Junior and Masters|
|May 19-22||Youth Regionals||Vancouver, WA||Inc.||All Juniors|
|June 10-12||Youth Nationals||Princeton, NJ||TBA||Qualifying Junior Crews|
|June 24-26||Masters Regionals||Vancouver, WA||TBA||All Masters|
* Ability to bring “all” junior rowers depends on the number of seats available for racing. SRA cannot guarantee participation at these regattas.
** ALL master rowers MUST register prior to each regatta regardless of your payment method.
Steps to register for regattas:
1) Click the “Register and Pay Now” button above.
2) Sign in to your Online Thriva Account. (You must be registered for a class and have a current SRA membership for the regatta’s to be available in your account)
3) Select the “Buy” tab
4) Select the regatta(s) you plan on attending (Masters – Please make sure you have made it clear to your coach which regattas you are available!)
5) Payment **Please note that rowers will not be allowed to race if they have not paid prior to regatta.
6) Please contact email@example.com for more information regarding regattas and or questions regarding payment/registration.
If you have selected to pay for your regatta fee by check please drop off payment in the black mailbox in the boathouse or mail to the address listed below:
Sammamish Rowing Association
PO Box 3309
Redmond, WA 98073